Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Ice Cream OD?

Remember how I mentioned that blizzards are buy one get one for .99 cents right now at DQ?

Well I've had a few since then...
And I'm fairly certain I'm addicted.

Think I'm joking?
Not at all.

I'm quite certain I'm going through withdrawals...
D;
I feel all cranky like.

If you don't hear from me for a few days, call for help because I've either...
1. Died from lack of ice cream or
2. Died from an overdose.

So either way, I'm doomed.

Send ice cream.

Love you too.

xo T

4 comments:

  1. how about after Hot Yoga?? lol us two Ice cream addicts are really bad to be around each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can break the addiction! You are stronger than the ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't stronger than the ice cream...
      As you see above, Mel tempted me and my will was not stronger ;)

      Delete