Oh hey there! It's me. That person that used to blog pretty regularly and then I gave up. (And I've been meaning to get this post up for a few months now so...ya. Go me.)
Honestly...what did I even talk about? Did I have interesting things happening then? Because I sure as heck don't have anything exciting going on now.
Don't get me wrong, life is still alright. But it's like that NIN song...everyday is exactly the same! Though sometimes that's not necessarily a bad thing. For now, it's better than a lot of horrible things happening instead ;)
Anyways, I guess it's been long enough since I updated you all that I actually do have a few things I could mention.
First off, I will say again, I am on Instagram (and snapchat) more regularly. So if you love me, and want little tokens from time to time...that's the place to be, just saying ;)
I will also warn...you will see a lot of selfies, cats, food, and yoga poses. Just the way it ended up!
Alright! Let's jump into this!
- fun fact (maybe) - Scott and I have owned our house for over 2 years now! Seems kind of crazy! We're still loving our community, and it's fun seeing how much it's developed since we've lived here (the community, not our house) ;)
If you missed it, or just want a refresher...you can see the virtual tour here. You're welcome. ;)
- work - for a year now, I've been working as a barista at Starbucks. It has been good to me and I've made some delightful friends! Anyone have a favourite Starbie drink??
People are certainly going nutso over the beloved Pumpkin Spice Latte.
- yoga - just recently renewed my yoga pass and have been regularly practicing. It feels great to be back and I have definitely missed it.
I've had the same Lululemon 'The Mat' for 2.5 years now, and it's pretty worn out. Almost time for a new one!
- foods and such - lately, I have been loving a few places around Calgary...
1. Costa Vida (Mexican)
2. Coco Brooks (pizza)
3. Frozen Yogurt - from anywhere!
OH! 4. Movie Theatre popcorn - from the nearest theatre :D
And a couple seasonal picks...
1. Pumpkin Spice Tea from Tim Horton's (2 cream, 1 sugar ☺️)
2. Pumpkin Scones from Co-op
3. Not quite seasonal, but remember the smile cookies from Tim Hortons?? They're back! But only for a couple more days!! Do your duty, eat a cookie! (And maybe try a tea while you're there ;) - yes, caffeine free!)
Well, I think I'll leave it off here for now.
You into any seasonal goodies?
Love you too.