Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Look at me!

So if you can recall my last post, I'm taking a journey and going back to school!

I don't officially start until this upcoming week, but I had one class this week.

I was feeling a little skeptical...




But overall, it went alright! 




I got my campus card, I bought my small mound of textbooks and I went to my one class. It was all relatively pain free - besides my shoulder after hauling all those books back to the truck. *.*

I even got Scott's truck all shined up!




It was a fairly long process.....so many dead bugs from the few visits I made to see Scott!
All pretty now though :)

Who else started school this week?
Anything exciting this weekend?

TGIF!
I've been doing a few things around the house and getting some reading done for next week.
I'm not looking forward to the presentations...that's for sure. D;

Love you too.

xo T


No comments:

Post a Comment