Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

It has returned!

You know what I'm talking about?

It's smile-licious....

...cookie-tastic...

...taste-tacular...


Once a year, Tim Hortons has Smile Cookies (chocolate chunk) for $1. 100% of the profit goes toward local charities, hospitals and programs. Yay!

And let's be serious...they're simply just soft, chewy and delicious (not to mention they have a big old smile on there)!

Sometimes I wish all my food smiled at me. 





Come on now, they can't get it perfect every time. I mean, there was a chocolate chunk in the way...

Besides, what it lacked in appearance was made up for in deliciousness. ;)

We only have until the 29th...and I don't think it's so hard to do, in fact they're quite tasty.
So go! 
Do your part! 
Eat cookies!
(Maybe do some squats or crunches after??)

And for goodness sakes, bring me one. 
They make for a happy Trudy ;)






Hey, I'm just helping out the community...one cookie at a time. 

Love you too.

xo T

PS. Have you updated your iPhone yet?? What do you think?
I've heard lots of people aren't a fan...but, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment