Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Calling all cookies!

I didn't forget about you, even if you forgot about me.

Scott came back...there were good times, there were also arguments and many discussions because we don't get a lot of time to discuss things in person.
Unfortunately I was also sick this whole past week. No, I don't know what it was...it was mainly pains in my abdomen. But it seems to be feeling a little better today, so that's good news!
I'm alive and recovering and hopefully I'll be able to give you better stories in the next post. ;)
But for now...pity me and send cookies!

Hope all is well!
Love you too.

xo T

2 comments:

  1. Awww feel better love! Sending you big virtual hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Not quite cookies...but it will suffice ;) I'm sure it helped!

      Delete