Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Eat chocolates!

Happy Valentines Day to you!
Any special plans? ;)

Us?
Not so much. We don't really do Valentines Day. We may have to watch Gladiator again soon ;)
As per tradition! (2012, 2013)
Tonight we'll actually be hanging out with Ben and Frances (who had a baby by the way! Congratulations!).  :D


So on Facebook a few weeks ago, you may have noticed I was poking around about Hawaii and such. 
Well...
...Scott and I planned a last minute vacation! We were gone for 9 days and just got back this past Sunday!
It was delightful!
I've been meaning to get up a vacation recap, but as per Trudy style...that'll take just a bit longer ;)



Keep your eyes peeled, and again...Happy Valentines Day!

Get some chocolates, watch a good movie and cuddle up with some kittens orrrrrr do what makes you happy!
Ciao.

Love you too. 

xo T

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I knew it! I was wondering why you hadn't blogged in a while, but then I figured you probably went on your trip already all sneaky like. Hope it was a blast! Joe and I are going in May! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It most definitely was!
      Please take me with you...

      Delete