Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Early Thanksgiving!


Oh, hey there!

How was YOUR weekend?

I tried to get lots done and to get ahead on things because Scott came home on Sunday and he'll be around until Friday - YAY!

Then on Sunday, we headed into Strathmore for one of these guys...




Just as delightfully cute and chocolately delicious as last year. 
(It's a turkey made of chocolate - duh...)

And then we got the full (real) turkey feast. (Yes, it's a week early...I was excited). 
It was fantastic. 
I was full. 
After a couple hours, dessert was served! Apple pie, and pumpkin cheesecake pie. What?!
Yes...so good. 

After all this, I was stuffed to the brim and almost to the stage of food coma.
So... standard Thanksgiving practise ;)

Oh! One more thing, my sweet little Subie (Subaru, yes) had its 1000 (km) birthday!

























Getting old! Still loving it!
(Not the crack though... :<)

What're you looking forward to this Thanksgiving??
I bet you don't get a sweet little chocolate turkey ;)

Love you too.

xo T


No comments:

Post a Comment